The Future of Corporate Career Sites
Recruiting organizations are beginning to understand the tremendous opportunity their career site provides in helping them tell their employment story and attract their desired talent pool. But they face challenges like outdated technologies, a lack of understanding of the key elements of a modern career site, and little flexibility in updating their career site design.
While some of these problems require investing in technological solutions, the best place to start is with a solid strategy. This white paper details the most important pieces of a great career site, which you should be leveraging in order to take your recruiting strategy into the future:
- TARGETED MESSAGING: Are you using multiple landing pages to make sure you’re sending the right message to different candidate populations?
- SEO: Before you can engage candidates, they need to be able to find you.
- SOCIAL: Use social channels to drive candidates to your site, and vice versa.
- TALENT NETWORK: Capture leads who aren’t quite ready to apply, then keep them warm through nurture communications.
- MOBILE: Did your site survive Mobilegeddon? A seamless mobile experience is key for modern recruiting.
- ANALYTICS: Measuring the effectiveness of your career site, as well as source of influence, can help you streamline elements of both design and content.
If you want to learn more about building a better career site and capturing the imagination of the modern candidate, this white paper is a great place to start. The next generation of career site is coming; will you be part of the movement?