Improve your ROI with Recruitment Metrics
The most important aspect of our WildFire™ Recruitment Marketing Platform is the real-time recruitment metrics we provide. The best recruiting organizations understand that metrics are vital to making good recruiting decisions. Good recruiting decisions, in turn, lead to hiring better employees and ultimately increase your recruiting ROI.
However, capturing a complete view into the effectiveness of your job advertising campaigns can be a time consuming, difficult and often impossible task. Because information is often captured incorrectly and stored in disparate systems, organizations often lack the tools and data to answer the most basic questions: "Which recruiting sources provide the most recruiting ROI?” and “What sources will yield largest payoff if I invest more of my recruiting budget?”
Why is this so hard today?
Problem #1: Garbage In, Garbage Out
Currently, most organizations look toward their Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to obtain source effectiveness data. However, the data you receive from your ATS can often be inaccurate for a number of reasons. Here are the most common:
- Source Code Tracking: If you are using ATS source code tracking, you need to make sure that your recruiting team is diligently appending the correct source codes on every job ad you distribute. This process is time consuming and is often done incorrectly by recruiters.
- Self-Selection: If you are using self-selection, the data often is skewed to responses that candidates think will have the greatest impact on them being hired or in most cases, is chosen at random.
You need a way to ensure the recruiting data that is flowing into your ATS is accurate and complete.
Problem #2: Incomplete View of their Recruitment Funnel
Many organizations lack the ability to capture metrics for their entire funnel from initial view to ultimately hire. Your ATS knows who is being reviewed, interviewed, extended offers and hired. But by itself only tells half of the story. To get the other half, you need a Recruitment Marketing Platform (RMP). An RMP tracks views, apply clicks and applicants enabling you to accurately measure the true effectiveness of your recruitment messaging and application process for every job campaign.
Only with integration between both an ATS & RMP can you have an accurate End-to-End view of your recruiting process.
The WildFire™ Solution
The WildFire™ Platform provides the most comprehensive recruiting metrics in the industry, providing you with real-time views, clicks, apply clicks, applicants and geo-location data for every job ad you distribute through our system.
Our Recruitment Metrics offer a REAL-TIME look across ALL your recruiting channels providing you with the opportunity to improve and increase the performance of your recruiting campaigns.
By capturing your own internal recruitment metrics you can help your organization in the following ways:
- Continuous Evaluation: With recruitment marketing metrics & source to hire data, you'll have all the information you need to evaluate and make changes to your recruitment strategy. On a weekly or monthly basis, you should be able easily understand what's working & not working in your recruitment funnel and make changes that impact your overall ROI.
- Knowing where your best candidates are coming from: Our Integrated Pipeline Reports, help you understand where your qualified candidates and hires are coming from. These metrics will ensure that you are accurately capture the right metrics in your ATS and are able to have them available in one centralized report.
- Identify Bottlenecks: With recruitment marketing metrics, you're able to identify where candidates are dropping off during the apply process and where you can fix these problems so you can drive more applicants into your ATS.
- Building your Talent Network: While finding the best hire is the main goal for a recruitment campaign, building your Talent Network should be goal number 2. Understanding what sources including job ads, your Career Site, sourcing campaigns and social recruiting profiles bring in the most qualified candidates can help you repeat these efforts and build a Talent Network that becomes your best sourcing tool.
Take a look at our Client Case Studies to see more examples of how Recruitment Metrics and Recruitment Reporting can help you increase your recruiting ROI.
Want to see our WildFire™ Platform in action?
Sign Up for a Live Demo and we can show you how WildFire™ can help you recruit better candidates faster.