SmashFly Technologies Forms Strategic Advisory Board
Charter Members Include Chief Human Resource Officers and Marketing Experts Who Will Help SmashFly to Advance the Discipline of Recruitment Marketing to Give Companies a Competitive Hiring Advantage
CONCORD, Mass., Feb. 13, 2017 — SmashFly Technologies, the leading Recruitment Marketing Platform provider, today announced the formation of a Strategic Advisory Board comprised of human resources, marketing and technology experts who will support SmashFly as it enables companies to master the art and science of attracting and hiring people who fit with their organization’s purpose.
The board will work to advance the discipline of recruitment marketing through the convergence of HR, IT and marketing best practices. One of the board’s key charters will be to establish the industry’s first-ever Recruitment Marketing Executive Council of Chief HR Officers, CIOs, CTOs and CMOs to develop recommendations for how enterprises can modernize their recruiting strategy and technology to adapt to changing workforce dynamics. There has been a fundamental shift in what people expect from work – they choose to work with a company rather than for a company – and consider how their personal purpose for working aligns with an organization’s mission, culture and values. Successfully hiring and retaining talent that fits will be vital to remaining agile and competitive today and tomorrow.
About the Advisors
- Elana Anderson, an expert in modern marketing techniques and technology, has held several executive leadership positions including head of worldwide marketing at Demandware, VP of strategy and product management for IBM’s Enterprise Marketing Management software group, VP of products at Unica Corporation and VP and research director at Forrester Research. She also spent several years as a consultant helping clients in a wide-range of industries define customer relationship marketing strategies and build out their technology and analytics infrastructure.
- Jeff Diana, a seasoned HR executive with more than 20 years of experience, has held several HR executive positions including Chief People Officer (CPO) at Atlassian, CPO at SuccessFactors, CHRO at Safeco and other various HR leadership roles at Microsoft, General Electric and Bell South. He’s currently a Portfolio Advisor to OpenView Venture Partners, serves on boards for progressive HR technology companies including SmashFly, Everwise and Impraise, and works as a consultant to many high-growth, progressive pre-IPO software companies across the globe.
- Moheet Nagrath, also a member of SmashFly’s Board of Directors, spent 30 years at Procter & Gamble in a wide-variety of regional and global businesses and leadership roles, most recently as its CHRO. He’s the Founder and Principal of the consulting business Leadership Architecture Worldwide where he specializes in strategies and practices for developing talent and leaders. Moheet also serves as a Senior Advisor to The Boston Consulting Group in the areas of leadership & talent, organization design, culture change and human resources.
- Brent Rasmussan brings over 25 years of experience in business operations, human capital and talent management to the SmashFly Advisory Board. He served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Careerbuilder, LLC from 2005 – 2014 where he helped the company grow from $50 million to over $700 million to become the leader in online recruitment. He’s an expert on market trends and the use of data in the areas of supply and demand for talent across markets, industries and occupations, and in the utilization of predictive supply and demand models to determine human capital needs. A known strategist and industry veteran, Brent is a sought-after speaker and educator to Fortune 500 companies, start-up to mid-sized companies and the media. He’s currently a Managing Partner at the private equity firm Highlands Ventures, LLC, and CEO of portfolio company Halo Group.
- Dr. Bill Schiemann specializes in strategic performance measurement, organizational alignment, employee engagement/fulfillment and talent optimization. He’s authored multiple books in the human capital area, including The Rise of HR, and, Hidden Drivers of Success: Leveraging Employee Insights for Strategic Advantage. Bill has served on the board of the HR Certification Institute and SHRM Foundation, was appointed Chairman of the Foundation in 2010 and named a Fellow and Scholar by the Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology. He’s the Founder and CEO of Metrus Group, a firm known for its pioneering work in the creation of the People Equity (ACE) talent optimization framework, strategic performance metrics and balanced scorecards.
Mike Hennessy, Founder & CEO of SmashFly, said, “We’re honored to welcome this impressive group of HR and marketing experts to our inaugural Strategic Advisory Board. While each member brings unique experience to the table, there’s one thing they all have in common: they understand that hiring the right people isn’t just a talent acquisition challenge, it’s a business challenge. Business leaders must reset their expectations about how they recruit, hire and retain talent, otherwise their companies simply won’t survive.”
Hennessy continued, “Our recent Recruitment Marketing Report Card for the Fortune 500 shows that companies leveraging Recruitment Marketing are not only winning top talent amid heavy competition, they are attracting the right employees who fit with the organization’s purpose. We look forward to working closely with the board to innovate and grow SmashFly while helping companies to become modern recruitment marketers.”
About SmashFly Technologies
For forward-thinking business leaders who face increasing competition to recruit and retain talent with the agility to thrive in the global economy, SmashFly’s award-winning Total Recruitment Marketing Platform and Services enable companies to master the art and science of attracting and hiring the right people who fit your organization. Unlike disconnected recruiting tools that break the candidate experience and lack trustworthy analytics to make smarter decisions, SmashFly provides an industry-leading recruitment marketing platform that enables companies to hire with purpose through a brand-led, relationship-based and data-driven strategy. With SmashFly, you can make the right hires faster and more cost-effectively, unleashing your full potential. Learn more at www.smashfly.com and follow us on Twitter @SmashFly.
Hadley Weinzierl, SmashFly Technologies, 1.888.282.3092 x116 / email@example.com