SmashFly Announces SmashFly Transform™, the First-Ever Recruitment Marketing Conference
At SmashFly Transform™ 2016, Talent Acquisition Leaders, Recruitment Marketers and HR Professionals Will Gather in Boston November 2-4 to Learn Modern Recruitment Marketing Strategies Through Keynotes, Panels, Workshops, Product Demos and Networking
CONCORD, Mass., July 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — SmashFly™ Technologies, the leading Recruitment Marketing Platform provider, today announced SmashFly Transform™, the industry’s first-ever conference focused exclusively on recruitment marketing. This interactive event — designed for modern talent acquisition leaders of enterprise organizations who want to learn and share fresh ideas that will transform how they recruit top talent — will be held November 2-4, 2016, in Boston at the Aloft Boston Seaport hotel. Attendees will leave Transform empowered and inspired with best practices and proven solutions they need to be adaptable in an industry of rapid change and help move their organizations forward.
SmashFly Transform is an interactive event in which attendees will have the opportunity through panel discussions, “Challenger Workshops” and networking events to share ideas and discuss the latest strategies and tactics for attracting talent. The Transform speaker lineup is comprised of notable thought leaders and recruitment marketing pioneers who will discuss how they use recruitment marketing best practices and technology to transform the way their organizations recruit:
- Mike Hennessy, Founder & CEO, SmashFly Technologies: “Transforming Recruitment Marketing Starts with You”
- Tom Cheesewright, Applied Futurist: “How to Shape Tomorrow with the Futurist’s Manifesto”
- Jon Levy, Human Behavior Expert: “The Power of Influence: How to Captivate Your Candidates’ Attention & Inspire Action”
- Mel Robbins, CNN Commentator and Best-Selling Author: “Find the Courage to Be Fearless – Then Actually Live It”
- John Cotton, Recruitment Technology and User Experience Strategist, CH2M: “Fusing Technology & Strategy for Recruitment Marketing Success”
- Alyse DeLange, Recruitment Marketing Specialist, Total Quality Logistics (TQL): “Workin’ IT: Using Strategic Marketing Campaigns to Personalize the Candidate Experience”
- Julia Levy, Talent Acquisition and Recruiting Operations Director, Fiserv: “Give Them a Candidate Experience They Can’t Refuse”
- Allyn Bailey, Talent Experience Architecture Manager, Intel, and Pam McKnight, Talent Experience Solutions Architect, Intel: “Intel’s Plans to Diversify Tech by 2020 with Recruitment Marketing”
- Jared Nypen, Talent Acquisition Director, Great Clips, Inc.: “How Great Clips Turned Recruitment Marketing into a Discipline”
- Tracey Parsons, Recruitment Marketing Practice Director, SmashFly Technologies: “The Best in Recruitment Marketing This Year: Real Stories from Real Companies”
- Shaunda Zilich, Global Employment Brand Leader, GE: “GE’s Story: Building a Billion-Dollar Employer Brand on a Zero-Dollar Budget”
Shaunda Zilich, Global Employment Brand Leader at GE and a featured SmashFly Transform speaker, said, “SmashFly Transform is the perfect opportunity for talent acquisition leaders to learn what’s next in recruitment marketing. I’m looking forward to sharing with attendees how GE built a billion-dollar employer brand on a zero-dollar budget by getting creative, telling our story, leveraging internal advocates on social to be our recruiters, pushing content that’s specific to people vs. the brand, and how my team secured buy-in within the organization and built out the recruitment marketing discipline.”
Mike Hennessy, Founder and CEO of SmashFly, said, “We’re incredibly excited and honored to feature talent acquisition innovators such as GE’s Shaunda Zilich, Intel’s Allyn Bailey and Pam McKnight, and CH2M’s John Cotton who are pioneering modern recruitment marketing for their organizations. SmashFly Transform is a tremendous opportunity for the recruitment marketing community to come together to learn from these leading brands and from one another.”
For additional information about SmashFly Transform, including the agenda, speakers and how to register, visit: http://transformrecruitmentmarketing.com/. To attend the conference, register with code SFEARLY by the end of August to save $400.
Follow @SmashFly on Twitter and join the conversation by using #TransformRM.
About SmashFly Technologies
SmashFly’s award-winning Total Recruitment Marketing Platform enables talent acquisition teams to find, attract, engage, nurture and convert candidates into qualified applicants using a centralized management system that automates and measures recruiting strategies and programs. Customers use SmashFly to unite their previously disconnected recruiting tools into an integrated software platform for Job Marketing, Web Sourcing, Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), Talent Networks, mobile-responsive and SEO-optimized Career Sites, Employee Referrals, Social Recruiting and Recruiting Analytics. Used to target pre-applicants in the front-end of the talent acquisition process, SmashFly integrates with any applicant tracking system (ATS) to provide unparalleled, real-time analytics on the sources that produce the best hires for the organization. Learn more at smashfly.com.
Hadley Weinzierl, SmashFly Technologies, 1.888.282.3092 x116 / email@example.com