6 Recruitment Marketing Trends Changing Talent Acquisition in 2016
You thought you knew recruitment marketing – but do you really?
With unemployment low, the competition for talent is high, and candidates are becoming increasingly savvy. As a result, organizations are going to have to update the way they think about recruitment and invest in new ways to communicate and build relationships with candidates – even those who aren’t yet actively searching.
Here are 6 recruitment marketing trends changing talent acquisition in 2016:
- EVP IS KING: Bringing the Employer Value Proposition back into focus.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT LEADS: Building a talent network means you’ll never face a candidate shortage again.
- IT’S A JOURNEY: Candidates today are acting more like consumers, and every touchpoint is an opportunity to influence their “purchase” decision.
- DUALITY: Shift your thinking from reactive to proactive. Plan for the future – it’s coming fast.
- SHIFTING METRICS: You can’t put a price on quality; great hires now become stand-out employees and strong brand advocates later. What’s the ROI of your recruitment marketing strategy?
- RISE OF THE SPECIALISTS: Grow your team in the right direction.
In 2016 and beyond, these trends will continue to impact the way talent acquisition experts think about recruiting, how they attract and engage candidates, as well as how they measure success.
To learn more, download the latest white paper from SmashFly and get a detailed look into the thinking behind each new recruitment trend and most importantly concrete strategies for putting them into action.