Building CDW’s Employment Brand
Your brand happens without you. What are you doing about it?
CDW, a global provider of integrated IT solutions for business, government, education, and healthcare organizations, realized that their employer brand was being decided by factors largely outside their control. What could they do about anonymous Glassdoor reviews? 95% of job seekers consider Glassdoor ratings a highly reliable source of information on an employer, so it’s imperative that this profile works in an organization’s favor.
Learn how leveraging a best-in-class recruitment marketing platform allowed CDW to:
- Increase awareness of employer brand
- Deliver a dynamic, personal experience
- Increase volume of quality candidates
- Effectively drive conversion from leads to applicants
- Communicate the right message at the right time
- Manage passive as well as active talent
CDW has seen enormous success managing their employer brand through tools like Glassdoor, the Candidate Experience awards, and biannual employee engagement surveys. They’ve also seen a marked increase in their offer acceptance rate. See how to take your recruitment strategy to the next level, and build an impressive employer brand from the ground up.