Recruiter’s Guide to Content Marketing
Content remains the most powerful weapon for attracting and converting qualified leads. A recent survey showed that 71% of organizations planned “without a doubt” on increasing their content marketing budgets over the coming year; another showed that 72% of marketing executives believed content creation was the key driver of successful inbound marketing programs.
The Recruiter’s Guide to Content Marketing reveals how to create quality content to attract candidates, convert passive viewers into active leads, and proactively shape the candidate experience. It’s an essential read for anyone wishing to discover the most successful strategies, important lessons, and actionable takeaways that you can use to develop, implement, manage, and measure a recruiting content strategy.
Some of the topics we cover in this guide include:
- Steps you need to take to develop a winning content strategy
- How to tell your employer brand story through content
- Ideas for re-purposing the content you already have
- Ways to nurture your talent pool with timely content
- The key difference between curation and creation
- Recruiting videos and other diverse forms of content
- The 9 vital facets of successful nurture
- How to write killer job descriptions
You don’t have to be some kind of guru – or even that great a writer – to create amazing content for recruiting and hiring. You just need to learn a few simple tips and tricks for generating the kind of targeted content that stands out.
Download the guide today, and learn to survive and thrive in the new world of recruitment through content marketing.