How to Attract Top Talent with Personas & Content
The competition for top talent is becoming increasingly challenging. Recruiters have to do more than ever to successfully attract today’s top candidates. In other words, if you’re struggling to attract the high caliber of talent your organization needs, you’re not alone.
This guide shares 2016’s best practice recruitment marketing techniques, designed to help you win over top talent more effectively than ever before. Strategies outlined in this guide include:
- Know your target personas – because not all leads are created equal.
- Become a magnet for talent – automate and optimize multiple touchpoints.
- Turn attraction into action – tell your story through employee advocacy.
- Keep it real – the importance of getting specific with your content.
Getting an edge in the world of modern recruitment is as simple as being proactive – while the competition is still stuck on the old reactive model. Integrating inbound marketing techniques into your talent attraction efforts – leveraging multiple touchpoints, empowering employees to tell their stories, targeting specific candidate personas – results in better recruiting. Check out our guide, and be empowered:
- Attract users where they are, at the moment you pique their interest.
- Build relationships sooner with the candidates that matter.
- Not all leads are created equal. By targeting personas, you bring the action to the candidate instead of waiting for them to come to you. Users become leads, leads become applicants, and applicants accept your offer, becoming hires – faster than ever before.