How Eaton Powers Their Recruiting With SmashFly
A global leader in power management solutions, Eaton daily confronts challenges like powering Facebook’s North Carolina datacenter more efficiently; ensuring JFK Airport’s 60 million annual passengers stay comfortable in any weather; and keeping NASA’s Curiosity rover from springing a leak on Mars.
Eaton’s talent acquisition leaders wanted to improve the team’s use of job boards and replace a difficult-to-use existing candidate relationship management (CRM) system in order to better attract and communicate with qualified talent. They needed a solution that would prove easy to implement across global teams, support job postings in multiple languages, and help recruiters do more with less.
Read the downloadable case study to learn how Eaton was able to:
- Gain a strategic and transparent view of recruitment marketing campaigns, as well as monitor their effectiveness in real time.
- Do more without needing more resources, enabling its talent acquisition team to focus on building pipelines of qualified candidates to draw on in the future.
- Intelligently automate job board posting, simultaneously maximizing visibility and ensuring OFCCP compliance.
- Widen talent pipelines in order to attract the best and brightest candidates in the industry.
- Promote consistent, creative branding across career and social channels, including improved job descriptions and a mobile-optimized career site.
- Support multiple languages across their talent network database and job postings.
In less than a year, Eaton was able to totally transform its talent acquisition strategy. Take advantage of this case study to gain valuable insight on reproducing their success.