SmashFly’s Total Recruitment Marketing Platform to Help PSA Airlines’ Hiring Success Soar to New Heights
Employer Brand-Led Recruitment Marketing Strategy and Software Will Support Goal of Hiring 2,000 New Pilots, Flight Operations and Corporate Employees in the Next Two Years; SmashFly’s Recruitment Marketing Automation Will Allow the Airline to Finally Engage Autopilot for its Recruiting Workflow
CONCORD, Mass., April 24, 2017 – SmashFly Technologies today announced that its industry-leading Total Recruitment Marketing Platform will help fast-growing PSA Airlines achieve its goal of hiring at least 1,100 new pilots and 900 additional employees in the next two years. In 2016 the Regional Airline Association reported that 40% of open pilot jobs had gone unfilled, which for the airlines means parked aircraft and reduced flying. By using SmashFly’s Recruitment Marketing software, PSA will ensure it can meet its hiring goals by connecting with the right people who can propel PSA’s business success.
PSA Airlines, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group, employs 3,000 people who operate nearly 700 daily flights to nearly 90 destinations. Since 2014, the airline has doubled its size, and in the next two years, will add additional Bombardier CRJ700 to its fleet, bringing its fleet count to 150. More planes will require hiring at least 1,100 new pilots and 900 additional flight crew and maintenance staff in the next 24 months.
Studies show airlines will face a 15,000 pilot deficit by 2026, so to support company growth and help attract top talent, PSA recently announced a competitive compensation package for pilots that includes industry-leading base rate of pay. It also selected SmashFly’s Total Recruitment Marketing Platform to proactively market the PSA employer brand and jobs through every recruiting channel (including search, mobile, social, referrals, events and more), using marketing automation technology and modern marketing practices.
• Intelligently Automated, Personalized Candidate Communication: PSA values relationships with prospective candidates, but hasn’t had an efficient, personalized way to maintain them. Manual methods haven’t been working, so the airline needs a way to effectively nurture these relationships over time, many of which could take several years given the number of pilots working overseas or in the military. With SmashFly, PSA’s recruiting team will no longer need to use spreadsheets to track and manage candidate communication. The software will allow them to easily create intelligent workflows that automate the pro¬cess of growing its talent pipelines and efficiently nurturing relationships over time. SmashFly’s Total Recruitment Marketing Platform works like an engine that will continuously market the PSA brand, jobs and personalized content to boost awareness and nurture leads, converting them into quality applicants.
• Greater Recruitment Event Insight: PSA holds an average of 100 recruiting events every year and would like a better way to track event success and manage communication with event attendees. With SmashFly, PSA’s recruiters will be able to efficiently capture, manage, communicate and nurture relationships with candidates and volunteers before, during and after hiring events.
• Seamless Integration: The SmashFly software will seamlessly integrate with PSA’s ATS to more efficiently build and segment talent pipelines through both outbound sourcing and inbound recruitment marketing.
• A New Career Marketing Site: PSA’s career site will be optimized for both traditional and mobile devices with unlimited landing pages and talent network forms.
• Recruiting Analytics Dashboards: The SmashFly software will provide PSA with configurable dashboards and real-time reports that track every candidate touchpoint and recruiting channel. The airline’s recruiting team will be able to see — with simplicity and clarity — where they should be targeting their efforts and optimizing their strategy.
Christine Wampach, Director of Recruiting – Flight Operations, PSA Airlines
“In the challenging talent market of pilots, our hiring goals would be incredibly difficult without the right software and proactive talent acquisition strategy in place. We selected SmashFly because its Total Recruitment Marketing Platform is the best solution to centrally manage our entire recruiting strategy and can arm us with the intelligence to see — with true clarity — where candidates are active and in which positions they’re interested. This level of insight will help us meet our hiring goals and remain competitive in the regional airline business.”
Corianne Waller, Director of Recruiting, PSA Airlines
“With an additional 35 planes expected to be added to our fleet, PSA is focused on ramping up across all divisions. In particular, we’re working on developing a pipeline of licensed Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) mechanics who are interested in applying their skills from the nose to the tail of our new CRJ aircraft. SmashFly’s Recruitment Marketing software will help us find, attract and hire the best possible talent who are the right fit for our culture.”
Mike Hennessy, Founder & CEO, SmashFly Technologies
“The end-to-end recruitment marketing solution that SmashFly is delivering to PSA will help it build deeper, more dynamic talent pipelines, but also ensure that it offers an engaging and personalized candidate experience. In PSA’s competitive talent market where you could spend years nurturing and re-engaging candidates, this atten¬tion to detail is critical. Nurturing those relationships over time is so important to helping PSA become the employer of choice and having access to the right talent at the right time.”
About SmashFly Technologies
SmashFly’s Total Recruitment Marketing Platform and Services proactively markets an employer brand and jobs through every recruiting channel using marketing automation technology and modern marketing practices. It empowers companies to attract the right people to their organization using the art and science of fit, enabling companies to generate leads and nurture relationships to hire faster and more cost-effectively. Learn more at www.smashfly.com and follow us on Twitter @SmashFly.
Media Contact: Hadley Weinzierl, SmashFly Technologies, 1.888.282.3092 x116 / email@example.com